We’re a hardworking, passionate and fun creative company. We often indulge in paper airplane races, foosball matches, beer Fridays, parking lot ice creams and group brainstorms in our super swanky lounge. To be a part of our team, you must be an expert in what you do and your brain must have the ability to think bravely and creatively. If this sounds like you, check out the available positions below, drop everything you’re doing and send us your genius!
Are you the type of person who thrives on building relationships and providing amazing customer experiences? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow with an awesome group of companies? KEEN Print + Sign is looking for an outgoing, friendly individual to join our growing team as a Customer Service Representative.
About KEEN Print + Sign:
KEEN Print + Sign is a wide and grand format printing firm servicing the greater Edmonton area. We have a fantastic product line, great existing clients, and an awesome corporate culture. As part of the KEEN Group, you’ll get to work with some amazingly talented and creative people in a fun and fast paced environment. With nearly unlimited growth potential in a continuously expanding market and a product line that is really only limited by your imagination – the sky’s the limit with what you can do.
About the position:
- Job type: Full time
- Career level: Entry Level – Intermediate
- Job function: Customer Service Management
This position is all about providing amazing customer service, with a hint of marketing and communications weaved in. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a front-facing voice of KEEN Print + Sign, working directly with clients to ensure they have an awesome experience, no matter what their print needs are.
This position includes:
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Quick and effective handling of new inquiries (via phone, email, in-person, and CRM tools)
- Determining the best print and design solutions for all our clients
- Scheduling projects for production
- Writing and submitting quotes and proposals
- Contributing to the overall marketing efforts of KEEN Print and Sign, including newsletter development, promotional ideas, social media posting, and marketing automation
You will work as an integrated part of our team, reporting directly to the President. This position will include the necessary training to ensure you are familiar with the products and services KEEN Print and Sign offers, as well as marketing training and guidance from our internal team.
We offer competitive compensation with further opportunities for growth within KEEN Group of Companies.
You’re a detail-oriented, positive person with a ton of energy and an excellent track record of happy clients. You are a relationship builder who focuses on client service and partnerships, and you love seeing a project through to completion. The client is always your number one priority. You have an interest in marketing and are passionate about contributing the to the success of your company and clients. You appreciate quality design and love seeing awesome graphics on billboards, trucks, buildings, buses, and storefronts. You’re looking to grow your career in a great environment and be part of a team with a strong corporate culture.
You meet these requirements:
Minimum of 2 years of proven success in a customer service role
Creative and willing to think outside the box to meet a client’s needs
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Highly organized and detail oriented
An interest in marketing and communications
Tech savvy and quick to adapt to new tools and technologies
You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for
You take pride and ownership in all that you do
Assets, but not required:
Post secondary education in business or marketing fields
Experience in the print and sign industry
Experience using CRM and marketing automation tools
Corporate social media experience
If you’re looking for a customer service role with room for growth in an established, forward thinking and fun company, KEEN Print + Sign is the place for you.
KEEN Print + Sign is looking to add a skilled and detail oriented Production Assistant to our dynamic and growing team.
As a KEENer you’ll have the privilege of working within a culture rich environment, focused around team and creating a positive impact within our community. Working out of the KEEN Group Edmonton office, you’ll be an integral part of the KEEN Team and work to print, produce, and finish large format graphics for our clients across North America. As KEEN Print + Sign has grown over the past 5 years, there’s great potential within this role for further growth and advancement in career.
If you’re looking for a dynamic role with a great company in the sign and graphics industry, this might be a fit for you.
Does this describe you?
- You’re a detailed and organized multi-tasker
- You have a passion for wall graphics, signage, vehicle wraps, etc.
- You have a Diploma or Degree in Design or Sign Arts
- You have a background and/or experience in the design or sign industries
- You like to be hands on with projects and ensure they are completed
- You enjoy a mix of computer and shop production work
- You’re a handy individual and are comfortable working with tools
- You’re a passionate person with a positive outlook on life
- You have great computer skills and are proficient in Adobe CS products
- You love working in a strong corporate culture that is all about team
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for
- You take pride and ownership in all that you do
- You’re not afraid to have fun and want to grow with an awesome company
- You have 3m Certifications or training in sign or vinyl installation
- You have experience running large format printers, cutters, laminators
- You have experience installing signs, wall graphics, fleet graphics, etc.
- You have experience working in Flexi
- You’re foosball skills are on point
Sound like a fit? Send us your resume and cover letter today!
For more details on KEEN Group visit: www.keen-group.ca